Popular Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Three O’clock Encounter

Picture Source: http://www.redbubble.com/people/stevesimages1/art/3458630-3-o-clock-ish




The Three O’clock Encounter

    I’ve heard lots of rumor about 3:00 am horror. Some people said this is the time of the DEVIL and most spirits roam around the place.
    Portals from different dimension are open at this hour. I had experienced the three o’clock horror. I live in a Hotel near Alimall. I will not mention the name of the hotel for their privacy.
    It’s around 2:30 am in the morning. I’m doing my laundry. I live alone and it was a 2 story unit. I can still remember my room, it was room 411. I don’t know why but most of my friends who stayed for a night in my unit can’t sleep. They said that they can hear voices, footsteps, and water flowing down from the faucet. I believe them………
    SpongeBob is my favorite TV show. I’m watching SpongeBob at that time, the volume of my TV was too loud and I even turned on the lights. While I was washing my uniform, someone knocked on my door. I heard 2 knocks. It’s 3:15 am on my watch. So I toned down the volume, walked to the door, turned its knob and opened it.
    “Sir pahinaan nyo naman po ang Volume nag rereklamo kasi yung kapit bahay nyo” An appearance of a man beam through wearing guards uniform but I never got the chance to see his face. I nodded and apologized. I closed the door and then I realized he has no face.
    I immediately stopped what I was doing I turned off the TV. I open all the Lights from upstairs to the comfort room. I got my pillow and comforter with me. I slept near the door way.
    I was really scared because never did I imagine that I’m going to see that in real life. I’ve been hearing stories from other people that if you see someone without face. You should tell the person to remove all the clothes and burned it. From that day I always feel Goosebumps every three o’clock. 


2 comments:

  1. grabeh!!!! scary tlaga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! how nice...nice in d sense dat ur d one selected by dat ghost,.,

    ReplyDelete