Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spirit of the Glass

Picture Source: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/11179?page=3
                  

                 When I was a high school student, I was very naïve and outcast in our class. I belong to a group named CASPAK which means [Christian, Adeline, Shane, Psychic, Abigail and Kristine]. We were second year high school at that time. We studied at Medina College Science High School Ozamis City. At first playing spirit of the glass was just for fun, we never thought that it would turn out to be a hobby and then a nightmare. As what I remember we bought a white board, we brought a white glass and four white candles. We were hesitant to do it at first because we were scared of the aftermath. All of us were hard headed and very determine to do it. There’s an old building in our school. It was not an abandoned building. We started with a prayer; we were supposed to reverse the prayer “Our Father” but we decided not to do it.
                   
                 At first it was fun but later on it started to get gloomy and cozy. The atmosphere changed, we thought one of our friends were playing trick on us.  So we decided to remove our hands at first it didn’t move. We were laughing at then suddenly it move. We were fascinated; you can see it in our eyes. Days came by and all of us were addicted in doing Spirit of the Glass. There were instances that I can hear voices and sometimes I can feel that someone was touching my arms. Playing spirit of the glass makes my life miserable. I was in the principal office several times, been involved in different scandals and my parents were always fighting. Some of my friends experienced weird things like someone is following them and others said that they had bad dreams. 

                    After months of playing we decided to end the game because it’s not healthy anymore. Our lives were miserable. On the last day we brought 4 white candles and there 8 of us in the room now. We played the game. While playing the game we noticed that the glass is not answering appropriately. The glass mentioned names like Evita, Argentina and others. We were just laughing we didn’t take it seriously. Then suddenly the wind blows like ice and the glass moved...... it spelled D-E-V-I-L some of our friends rushed to the door but suddenly the chair move in the middle. I was the last one to run because I left my bag. I and Shane went back to get my bag and he kicked the candles but the glass was still moving towards us. Shane picked up the glass and we run as fast as we can. When Shane got out the room, he said that someone touched his shoulder and then suddenly the glass was broken in his hand. We went to emergency hospital and the doctors were reluctant to us because we were students. Shane told us that we should finish the game. Some of our friends were unwilling to do it again because it’s very scary. 

               We did it,  we finish the game and we promised to never do it again……..

6 comments:

  1. Is there any way to contact you Fiasas? Im interested with your story and would like to feature it if you permit to do so. Please contact me here 09158765964. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can feature that story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Are you available tomorrow for an interview?
      Where are your other fellows now? Thanks

      Delete
  3. lol, I have also a story of mine but I dont know how to share it like this lol .. anyways well if there's one thing you shouldn't forget, it's praying to God for protection and also devotion lol also pls. help other children coz most of em' play those foolish games lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how do I send mine at hauntedfilipinostories@hotmail.ph?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What to say before playing spirit of the glass

    ReplyDelete