Popular Posts

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lady in the Mirror

Picture Source: http://www.bizarrebytes.com/the-scariest-and-most-famous-female-ghosts/white-lady-3/


I’ve never felt this before. This was the scariest experience that I had in my entire life. I used to live in a hotel near Alimall, before moving to my unit [room 411] that was year 2004. I rented a room at the ground floor of the hotel. I can still remember the room was 104. Everything was so cool, ambiance fascinates me and it feels like cloud 9.
One night I spoke to my uncle and asked him if Jason could spend a night or two in my room because I’m not accustomed in living in a room that has no window. There’s a window but the problem is I can’t open it because it’s in the hallway.
So my uncle said yes. The next day Jason arrived with his backpack and he said what’s wrong. I just said nothing’s wrong it’s just that the place scares me. I can’t explain it, everything was so heavy. I mean it’s difficult to breathe, it feels like someone’s watching while I’m taking shower. There’s something in the mirror. The room was full of mirror.  I can see mirrors in front of my bed, there’s a mirror near the doorstep and a mirror facing our dining table.
Working for Shakey’s was tiring, because I had to go to school. One night I got home so late like around 12:00midnight, Jason didn’t come home because he had to meet someone. I was all alone, nothing’s there and so I took a shower I ate pizza. After a few minutes, I felt someone brush up my neck, my room was air-condition but I turned it off because I had to go to work early the next day.
It was supposed to be hot in my room because I’m not using any air-conditioner. It feels so cold and I’m pretty sure someone is watching. While I’m writing this story I’m having Goosebumps, The whole story freaks me out. At around 1:00 am in the morning I’m in the mood to go to bed.
I know I was asleep but I’m wondering, who’s the girl in white standing near the doorsteps mirror. She has long black hair, very skinny, and wearing a long white gown. It looks like a gown but it’s more of a long white dress without any design. I look at her, she didn’t move. She’s just staring in the mirror as if she’s waiting for someone.
I tried to move my feet but I can’t and my whole body was frozen. I thought I was paralyzed. That was not the 1st time, I experience it before. This time it’s different. I never blinked my eye. I saw her coming and then she strangled me with her bare hands. I tried to move my arms, my hands, and then I moved my toes.
I then I woke up. I found myself sleeping in the same spot were the lady in white strangled me. I said what a bad dream. I checked the time and it’s already 10 am in the morning. My cousin Jason arrived, he started talking and he said
“ Nung nakaraang araw nanaginip ako, my babae sa salamin naka puti. Natitinig lng sya sa salamin. Tapus nagulat ako bigla sya lumapit sakin at sinakal ako. Di ko magalawa ang mga paa ko. Tapus nagising ako bigla tinignan ko ang relo ko 10am nap ala”
I told him it happened to me a while ago. We immediately call my dad and my uncle. So they called the manager in charged.  They inquire if someone died in our room but they denied it. What happened that night was not normal. How come two people had experience same dream,  same time at the same place. Creepy right………..

No comments:

Post a Comment