Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


The Elevator Experience:
Picture Source: http://www.cloudcentrics.com/?p=361

             At around 7:00 pm I was very hungry so I asked my co-worker Rona that we should go out to look for food. We were not having class at that time. We're working in Mandaluyong city near Robinson Pioneer.

             We went to the ground floor but the store closes at 6:00 pm. So we decided to go to the Lower Ground but still all stores were close. So we went back to our work station. While we're on our way to the LG elevator, we saw this working girl wearing white tops and black pants. We didn't see the face because of her pony tailed hair. She's too far from us but we're really sure that's she's going to use the service elevator so we run as fast as we could. The elevator closes but thank God we pushed the button and then the elevator opened.

              So we get inside the elevator. My friend Rona was shaking, you can see it through her eyes that she's very scared. She grabbed my shoulders and told me ' Fred nawala yung girl' at that moment I want to cry 'Girl deadma na' I was shaking and I want to stopped the Elevator to the second floor and plan to use the elevator.

             The girl disappeared without a trace. Some people say that the building was haunted and that there were many paranormal activities in our building. Worker claim to hear voiced while they're in the comfort room, shadows are spotted while they're working in the office and strange voices can be heard in different parts of the building.

1 comment: